World's Greatest Mom!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Fortune 500 Mother


I can think of hundreds of reasons why I love Shirley Mars. I'll just mention a few:
I love the way Mom supports her children and grandchildren, and cheers our every accomplishment! She writes us adoring notes; she thanks us for even the tiniest things. She encourages and expects us to magnify our talents. She and Dad have sent 8 (2 more to go... pressure's on, Marissa and Ben!) kids to college. I'm not even sure a calculator could figure out how many resources (temporal and emotional) that it takes. Thank you for your dedication, loyalty and investment in us.

I love the way Mom serves her family, church, and community. If one could translate her countless volunteering ventures into a professional career, she'd be a Fortune 5oo executive. But she serves for a higher purpose. She uses her numerous impressive talents to help build a better future.

Mom holds more prominence in my heart than any other woman on this planet! I send all my love and gratitude to you and wish you a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home